“Great Cottage”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TeamFirth
Orangeville, Canada
“Great Cottage”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We thouroughly enjoyed our weeks vacation at the cottage. We have rented many in the past and by far this was the most comfortable and well equipped!! Beautiful boardwalk along the beach to take advantage of the wonderful sunsets Kincardine had to offer.

ON
Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Oakville
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Scarborough
Reviewed 1 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing