Save Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sutton Park Inn(Kincardine)
Maple Leaf Inn(Kincardine)
View Hotel
Inn at the Harbour(Kincardine)
Maplewood Motel(Port Elgin)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The room was clean and so where the linens. However, the towels were 'scratchy', and the carpeting was badly stained. This is an inexpensive stop over for a travelling salesman, but thats all. The hotel features big screen wall mounted TVs and a bar fridge, but does not have hair dryers or a plug for the bathtub. The door did not catch, unless you slammed it. The baseboard heater in the bathroom was badly rusted and the tub had chips out of it. The ice machine did not work. It was the best price in the area and it was clean and I did get a good nights sleep. I would visit again if in the area but I'll remember to bring my own hairdryer and tub plug.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan915
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were looking for a pet friendly place that was reasonably priced and this was it. The motel was clean. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was no frills but conveniently located.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank zennerd
Mike P, General Manager at Save Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Knights Inn Kincardine on Tripadvisor. We always do our best to make sure that each guest has a better stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Kincardine.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Knights Inn - Kincardine very much! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Very friendly service and we enjoyed the continental breakfast and outdoor swimming pool. It's at a very convenient location. We will be staying here again on our next trip to Kincardine and I would recommend this motel to anyone visiting the town.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Harry T
Mike P, General Manager at Save Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent review of our Knights Inn Kincardine on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you had a chance to enjoy both of our pools and breakfast. We always do our best to make sure that each guest has a better stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Kincardine.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I had stayed there for my business trip. The hotel is on main market place yet quite & Bruce Power is only 20 minutes drive. Front staff is professional and cooperative. 32” LCD TV and swimming pool made my stay relaxed. The breakfast was more than adequate and again there was a coffee dispenser in the room. I would recommend this hotel as it give comforts like star hotel at reasonable rates.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bruce0912
Mike P, General Manager at Save Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Reasonable pricing. Location is walkable to local Crabby Joe's. Unit has horrible smell of mold... Outdated and just a real funky smell. Did not remove my shoes. What appeared to be mold on walls of washroom.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo