We had our wedding in Kincardine this past weekend and a large number of guests stayed at the Harbour Inn. The location was wonderful, very close to the venue, lake, downtown and restaurants. The rooms were beautiful, especially the cottage across the street which provided a bit more privacy and space. The staff were very helpful and courteous. Overall, it was a wonderful time had by all in a great location. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at the Harbour is Kincardine's pre-eminent waterfront destination, right across from the Kincardine Lighthouse and the historic Walker House. We offer clean, beautifully furnished rooms with glorious views of Lake Huron sunsets and 2 minute walking access to the harbour, beaches, restaurants and Kincardine's main street. New establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Motor Hotel Kincardine
- Inn At The Harbour Kincardine, Ontario