Cameo Cottage Country BnB
US$78
US$73
US$155
Priceline
Capri Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
US$71
US$146
US$112
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$95
US$150
US$118
St. Catharines Niagara(St. Catharines)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasure of stayingeach morninglynnhostbasket
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Cameo Cottage over Thanksgiving weekend for a friends wedding. We stayed in the separate cottage and loved it. It exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious, clean and private and the shower had plenty of hot water. Lynn was a perfect host, her smiling face greeted us before we even had a chance to knock at the door. And her breakfasts were fantastic, plenty of it and delicious. We were walking distance to the local pub for dinner and also to the wedding reception, great for after a few drinks! Thank you Lynn for a memorable stay. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Both rooms were great, our friends stayed in the main house but the separate cottage was more private.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn V, Owner at Cameo Cottage Country BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

I'm so glad you, your husband and friends enjoyed your stay! Relaxing, partying, all part of a special time away. You guys were great guests and your certainly welcome back anytime. Thanks for all your sweet compliments on the rooms and breakfasts...always encouraging ...) See you again!
Lynn

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I reserved Cameo Cottage in July along with our good friends for a September wedding at a local vineyard. The owner Lynn was wonderfully accommodating from the time we booked until the time we sadly had to say "good-bye". Fantastic value for the area! Yummy breakfasts! We'll be back!

Room Tip: The little cottage portion has a Parisian theme and a charming 'Twenty River' river stone gas fireplace!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Lynn V, Owner at Cameo Cottage Country BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Thank you dbyers201 for your lovely review. I certainly enjoyed having you as my guests, and please come back again...and stay a little longer next time!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just perfect! Great hospitality and a very tasty breakfast - walking distance to our friends wedding reception at Cave Springs. Lynn made us feel right at home from the minute we arrived. We had the guest room which was very private with our own bathroom. No hesitation in recommending!

Room Tip: There is also a private cottage available right next door. Lynn showed it to me and it would be perfect for a couple get away - very romantic - even has a fire place - maybe next time!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn G

Hello Lynn,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here at the B&B. I certainly enjoyed meeting you. Come back again when you can spend some time in the cottage. There's lots to do in the valley!
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My spouse and I chose Cameo Cottage based on other reviews. The decor has a distinct French flair and was clean and tidy upon our arrival. Despite the 24 hours of rain and power outage, we still managed to enjoy our stay. Lynn is a very attentive and accommodating host and prepared very delicious breakfasts (both visually and to the palate).

Room Tip: Keep in mind that you may hear 'bird bangers' - these make a muffled booming sound to keep the birds away from the vineyards. If the power does go out, the retail shops/restaurants are likely to close, except for where the "Inn on the Twenty" is located - they have a back up generator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

SerenityNow_10
Thank you for your review. Sorry its taken me so long. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, despite the rainy weather that weekend. Please come again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I absolutely adore Cameo Cottage and it's extremely thoughtful and friendly owner, Lynn. I got married at a nearby winery in July 2013 and contacted Lynn months in advance to see if she could fit my three bridesmaids and I the night before the wedding and my soon to be husband and I the night of the wedding. She was extremely helpful and was actually inspired by the idea and went to great lengths to make each night special and different. The night with my bridesmaids she prepared a beautiful platter of fruit, chocolate, and cheesecake which we ate by candlelight as there was a terrible storm that hit Jordan and the electricity went out shortly after our arrival. Lynn however, made sure we were safe and comfortable and it was truly an unforgettable night for us girls in that cozy, candlelit cottage. The following day she prepared a delicious breakfast and allowed us to take over her dining area with hair and makeup preparation for the wedding. It was the perfect spot to relax, drink mimosas, and get ready for the big day. The photographer loved the cottage as well as it provided the perfect canvas for pre-wedding photos. The wedding was incredible and it was a short 5 minute drive back to Cameo Cottage where Lynn had cleaned and transformed the cottage into a romantic honeymoon-like suite. She strung lace from the ceilings' wooden beams, decorated with flowers and we returned to a perfectly chilled bottle of champagne and a platter of strawberries and chocolate. She even left us a personalized card wishing us well and thanking us for our stay - complete with a free wine tasting! Lynn's kind spirit and her attention to detail made both nights completely unique and unforgettable. Thank you Lynn for helping to make our day so special - we hope to return soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Happy/CoupleGC
Thank you for your kind words and your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and had a great time at the wedding! Please come again and stay longer for sure. There is lots to do in wine country!