“Perfect Bridal Suite!”

Cameo Cottage Country BnB
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jordan
Cameo Cottage Country BnB
Ranked #2 of 3 Jordan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My wife and I stayed at Cameo Cottage the night of our wedding! Lynn was the perfect host. She was extremely welcoming! We had originally booked a room inside the house, but when a cancellation occurred, Lynn quickly booked us in the separate cottage. She was extremely accommodating and allowed us to check in a little earlier in order to made it to our wedding on time! It was the perfect stay after a perfect day! Lynn had beautifully decorated the cottage as a bridal suite, and we returned to the cottage to find wine and chocolates to enjoy! Lynn made us feel right at home! Breakfast in the morning was delicious and we enjoyed it in the peaceful backyard. Lynn was friendly, caring and open to sharing her home with two brides!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn V, Owner at Cameo Cottage Country BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Bramandiar,
Thank you so much for your detailed review on the cottage and our service. I was delighted to be a part of your special day and I absolutely love the pictures you sent. A perfect day for two lovely brides!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Me and my husband took advantage of a great promotion for veterans offered by the Cameo Cottage this year and stayed on November 11th. We were really impressed by the amazing setup, attention to detail and overall feel of the cottage. The decor was one of my favorite parts along with the friendly conversations with Lynn. Her taste and balance when it comes to decorating is very clever. The fireplace and rocking chair provided the perfect way to relax and the visuals of her brilliant designs and art made it that much more enjoyable. The breakfast really topped off everything in a great way. We really appreciate good food and it was delicious. More than most would expect at a B&B. Lynn was so nice and offered to show us the inside of the house which was absolutely beautiful. Rustic with just the right touch of modern. We talked decor and Lynn gave me some great ideas. She is a great host and we would recommend the Cameo Cottage to anyone. Thanks so much Lynn we really appreciate it. See you again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DWEK

Hello DWEK,
Thank you for your kind words in your review. I've never met a couple with such high and positive energy as you two. I was thrilled to have you here and loved chatting. I'm glad you enjoyed the accommodations and coming from an "interior decorator" in your down-time, I was flattered by all your compliments. Stay safe and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Cameo Cottage is the best place to stay on the strip if you are looking for a quite and quaint place with all the extra's. The cottage itself is beautifully decorated and separate, and inside the BnB is a cute place to throw up your feet and relax. Lynn is amazing to be around and makes amazing breakfast. I had the whole place rented out for my wedding and we were in all our glory, getting ready in both places - it was the ultimate place to stay and I can't wait to bring back my girls for a ladies getaway, and then my honey for a romantic hideaway!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Lynn V, Manager at Cameo Cottage Country BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for the review Chelsea. I had so much fun that weekend, you were such a beautiful bride and your bridesmaids were so sweet. A memorable weekend for sure! I really look forward to seeing you and John and your mom!, here again soon.
Lynn

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Cameo Cottage over Thanksgiving weekend for a friends wedding. We stayed in the separate cottage and loved it. It exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious, clean and private and the shower had plenty of hot water. Lynn was a perfect host, her smiling face greeted us before we even had a chance to knock at the door. And her breakfasts were fantastic, plenty of it and delicious. We were walking distance to the local pub for dinner and also to the wedding reception, great for after a few drinks! Thank you Lynn for a memorable stay. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Both rooms were great, our friends stayed in the main house but the separate cottage was more privat...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn V, Owner at Cameo Cottage Country BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

I'm so glad you, your husband and friends enjoyed your stay! Relaxing, partying, all part of a special time away. You guys were great guests and your certainly welcome back anytime. Thanks for all your sweet compliments on the rooms and breakfasts...always encouraging ...) See you again!
Lynn

Reviewed 30 September 2013

My husband and I reserved Cameo Cottage in July along with our good friends for a September wedding at a local vineyard. The owner Lynn was wonderfully accommodating from the time we booked until the time we sadly had to say "good-bye". Fantastic value for the area! Yummy breakfasts! We'll be back!

Room Tip: The little cottage portion has a Parisian theme and a charming 'Twenty River' river stone ga...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you dbyers201 for your lovely review. I certainly enjoyed having you as my guests, and please come back again...and stay a little longer next time!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just perfect! Great hospitality and a very tasty breakfast - walking distance to our friends wedding reception at Cave Springs. Lynn made us feel right at home from the minute we arrived. We had the guest room which was very private with our own bathroom. No hesitation in recommending!

Room Tip: There is also a private cottage available right next door. Lynn showed it to me and it would be per...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn G

Hello Lynn,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here at the B&B. I certainly enjoyed meeting you. Come back again when you can spend some time in the cottage. There's lots to do in the valley!
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My spouse and I chose Cameo Cottage based on other reviews. The decor has a distinct French flair and was clean and tidy upon our arrival. Despite the 24 hours of rain and power outage, we still managed to enjoy our stay. Lynn is a very attentive and accommodating host and prepared very delicious breakfasts (both visually and to the palate).

Room Tip: Keep in mind that you may hear 'bird bangers' - these make a muffled booming sound to keep t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

SerenityNow_10
Thank you for your review. Sorry its taken me so long. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, despite the rainy weather that weekend. Please come again.