We spent the family day weekend at the Briars and were very satisfied.
We were two couples in a lakeside cottage, and although there were some issues with the power the staff did everything possible to mitigate the situation.
The dining room was excellent, and the grounds well done for a winter weekend.
We were happy to see a great mix of couples, families, and seniors all enjoying the same space. They also did a good job of allowing for Olympic watching during the weekend.
The resort has done well to encourage a new audience .
Special thanks to Bob who looked after our issues. We will,be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An easy hour drive from Toronto, this beautiful all-season resort nestled on the southern shores of Lake Simcoe. Lakeside cottages and guest rooms offer relaxation amidst 200 acres of lush lawns, gardens, and towering trees. This unique property offers a championship golf course, full-service spa and excellent recreational programming. Enjoy traditional and contemporary favourites in our dining room and Drinkwaters Lounge where dishes are skillfully prepared for any palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Booking.com so you can book your The Briars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Briars Hotel Jackson`s Point
- Briars Jacksons Point
- Briars Hotel Jacksons Point
- The Briars Resort & Spa Ontario, Canada