“New Spa Menu is Horrible”

Drinkwaters' Lounge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 November 2012

New spa menu is horrible. The friend who I was with picked at her food and didn't finish it. Cold creme brulee. I had to argue to get the meal that I wanted.

1  Thank EnragedCoconut1

Reviewed 10 November 2012

The food here is amazing!! It's a relaxed atmosphere with good service and amazing food!! My husband always loves the Open Faced Tuna Sandwich, but anything I have ever ordered has been great!!

Reviewed 17 October 2012

My spouse had the decaf coffee and raived about it, in fact at dinner she asked for the coffee from the bar.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Had a singer that interacted with us and played one of our favourite songs for us. Nice way to cap the evening.

1  Thank LINDAG2011
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My wife wanted to come and use the spa and have lunch afterwards. We weren't disappointed with either. Had a great spa experience and the enjoyed a nice lunch with great service. My wife was impressed that their menu even had gluten free options. The couple sitting at the table beside us were locals and said they come back often for lunch becuase they love the food and atmosphere. We will be back