Tulip Inn
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$80
US$78
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$113
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$83
Rainbow Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$106
US$103
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$110
Walker Lake Resort(Huntsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsarrowhead parkkitchenette roomsmall riverminute drivehuntsville areapicnic tablesoff the highwayrooms are cleanchecking intulipsmotelalgonquincottageweekendmicrowavebbqsoap
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were late in making reservations and were lucky to get the last available room. The room was small, even the owners told us that it was the smallest room but it met all of our needs. We were meeting friends and family who were camping at Arrowhead so the size of the room did not concern us. We were pleasantly surprised that although the room was small it had a kettle, coffee pot, microwave and fridge, what more could you ask for? The room was exceptionally clean and the bed comfortable. The continental breakfast was another pleasant surprise. The grounds are beautifully kept, a lot of thought and care is evident at this great little motel. We were so impressed we made reservations for the Thanksgiving weekend. This motel is definitely a hidden gem.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BlackPuli
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We spent 2 nights here. The owners are great - super nice and helpful. The accommodation is very conveniently located near the highway and 5 minutes from Arrowhead Park. It’s only 10 minutes from Huntsville town. I was really impressed with the room. We booked a queen room. When booking I mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary and upon arrival they told us that we had been upgraded to a delux room, a really nice gesture!

The room was spotless and not cramped at all. Additionally, the room was not run down – everything looked great. There was a sofa and fireplace that were nice touches. There’s shampoo/conditioner and soap supplied, along with more than enough towels. There’s no hairdryer. The bed is comfortable with fresh sheets, and extra blankets/pillows were in the room if you need them. The room has a tv, microwave, kettle and fridge. There’s free wi-fi. This worked great on our laptop, but not so great on my phone – not sure why. Although we were near a main road I found very quiet at night – we couldn’t even hear our neighbours.

On the grounds there's a gazebo and bbq area. Behind the inn there are a few small walking trails (that all seem to connect). They lead to a private beach area – a little hidden gem – there were no people when we went and it was really peaceful (although you do hear cars passing on the highway nearby).

In conclusion, Tulip Inn doesn’t have the whistles and bells of a 5* hotel, but it’s more than adequate when spending a few nights away from home - and it's great value for money. I can’t think of anything negative to say about this place - I’m sure we’ll go to back to Huntsville and we won’t hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms come with a parking spot. Delux rooms have a sofa and fireplace.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank foreverblended
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We booked a number of rooms here in June for a wedding and I was pleasantly surprised. Very clean rooms which looked like they had been recently painted. Basic kitchenette had what was needed including a small fridge, stove top and sink as well as dishes. Owners were very accommodating and friendly. There probably would be enough room to put in 2 queen size beds as I found the doubles a little small. We will return again and use this as a base to explore the area.

Room Tip: Rooms 23 to 27 have a deck behind the room with chairs to sit outside.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Muzklover
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have stayed at the Tulip a couple of times now and have enjoyed my stay each time. I have stayed in room 22 and found no problems with it at all. My last stay was in room 17 and once again no problems. The staff are very friendly and the location is as my title says very quiet. They are located right on the Big East River and have several walking trails to pass the time away. There are countless photo opportunities if you are so inclined. They are close to all that Huntsville has to offer yet far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle of the town in peak summer vacation time. I have stayed here in the spring and the fall and will not hesitate to stay here again. On this particular trip my brother and his companion were with me it was his first stay here and he was very impressed with the room (22) and the cleanliness. They also enjoyed the quiet location and the walking the trails along the river. They also would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Solocamper
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We have stayed in room #22 a couple of times and although the mattress is a bit soft in the centre it certainly is not unbearable. There are extra fluffy pillows to use as well. We use the inn as a home base to travel into Algonquin and Arrowhead Parks etc. We just left the inn (end of April) and intend to return.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with 4 or more I would suggest the cottage.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple