“Quiet, Quaint and Awesome Food”

Muskoka on the Rocks
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Quiet, Quaint and Awesome Food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Driven by this place so many times on the way to Algonquin Park and finally decided to stop in and check it out. I am glad that I stopped with the family. Service was fantastic, the food...oh the food. I was stuffed and I still had to keep eating it was that good. I had the pesto pasta chicken and wife had the steak. It was battle of the forks to keep eating off each others plates it was that good. So yeah... check it out and stuff yourself silly :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Phil C

Picton, Canada
“Friendly service and good food”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to unwind after a day of snowmobiling or if you're stopping in for lunch on your snowmobile route, you will not be left in the cold. The food is good and hot and there's always a hot drink or a cold beer to hit the spot. The staff is extremely pleasant but don't try to go there for breakfast; it open for lunch and dinner only.

Visited January 2014
Summerside, Canada
“no surprises”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

great food at a fair price in a super relaxed atmosphere served by a friendly and competent staff
They have great burgers and the prime rib is excellent:

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kevin H
ontariopappy
“What a Gem”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We made reservations for dinner on New Years Eve and I am certainly glad we did. Although the restaurant is located out of town it was packed. We were greeted right away even though it was obvious that all the servers were running off their feet.

Our orders were taken almost right away and all our dinners were fantastic. When we arrived and I noticed how busy the restaurant was I must admit, I expected the worse. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised.

Nice relaxing casual atmosphere, nothing fancy. Fantastic food and even better service. My compliments to all the staff and management at this great restaurant. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ontariopappy
Oakville, Canada
“Pleasant evening”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

After a day hiking in Algonquin, we were looking for some comfort food and basically found it here. The soup-of-the-day was delicious, my steak came medium-rare as ordered, other mains were okay - not stellar. Desserts were good. The restaurant was convenient to our accommodations, plenty of parking, service was friendly and prompt, nice atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013