Morgan House Bed and Breakfast and Wool Works Studio
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$87
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$123
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$107
US$104
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Tulip Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$87
US$81
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
Walker Lake Resort(Huntsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshared bathroomhome away from homegreat storieshomemade jamsmaple syrupalgonquin parkminute drivespent nightslocation is greatevery morningyogurthondopamstansaunahostspets
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We've stayed at many B&B's. I would rate the breakfast here a 5 star...the facilities a 4 star, and the host a 4.5 to 5 star. We were given a very warm welcome. They have a beautiful farm that you can tour. The house has an internet and a computer for your use - as well as bathrobes, a very nicely equipped shower and bath, and a fantastic aesthetic design. We stayed with a friend - and they gave us the "family rate" which saved some money. The location is great, right next to Huntsville, on the way to the park - very easy access.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bensonh
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My family and I stayed two nights at Morgan House and had an amazing experience. Nestled in the pristine woods of Huntsville the lovely stone house is very quaint and charming. Their are two bedrooms one with a queen size bed and one room with two twin beds, the rooms are very comfortable and offer lovely views of the farm. Pam and Jamie were excellent hosts making us feel as if we were home the second we arrived at their bed and breakfast. Pam provided excellent breakfasts with fresh and organic ingredients. Pam and Jamie are very knowledgable of the surrounding area and will recommend to you the best places to go in the Huntsville area. I would suggest visiting Raged Falls a breathtaking waterfall located a half hour drive to the east in Algonquin Park. Stubbs Falls in Arrowhead Provincial Park is also a beautiful waterfall and is only a ten minute drive from Morgan House B&B. Arrowhead Park also offers excellent nordic ski trails in the winter and hiking and mountain biking in the summer. I would highly suggest staying at Morgan House Bed and Breakfast to anyone visiting the Huntsville area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank NatePodie387
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My 14 yr old son and I stayed one night at Morgan House before a ski day at Hidden Valley. It is a lovely old stone farm house on 47 A, which is a quiet, wooded setting. The beds were exceptionally comfortable, the hostess was very engaging and genuine, and the breakfast was full, nutritious and tasty. There were additional factors that appealed a lot to me, though it may not be important to everyone: the owners live there and do all the work--no one is an employee; they make their own maple syrup; they power their house with wind and solar power; they have sheep and horses on the property; they prefer organic ingredients when available. My son who normally prefers hotels said he liked this place because of how comfortable the bed was, and because of how friendly the cat was. The fact that he started a sentence about a B & B with "I hate to say this but I liked..." is a big milestone.

Room Tip: We chose the room with twin beds because we didn't want to have to sleep together.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 23 October 2011

What can I say? This will have been my third stay at Morgan House.I really like the rural rustic setting close to many of the area's amenities.The people here are wonderful, the pets are friendly, and the breakfast is to die for!! I get a lovely comfortable room at a more than fair price. I will definitely be back again next year!

Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Al S
Reviewed 6 October 2011

What does my title mean you may wonder? My definitions after being at Morgan House:

Country Charm: A natural connection to nature as soon as you arrive outside and into their home. Every room is decorated with so many elements of nature, not to mention Pam's beautiful art throughout the house. The bed had a cozy quilt and comforter and there was a wooden antique armoire in the room. Even the linen smells like outdoor hung laundry. The living room (common area) has a huge fireplace that was blazing when we got in late in the evening. For breakfast, Pam baked an amazing raspberry scone with fresh fruits, apple sauce and all natural healthy breakfast that would fill you to lunch and then some.

Country Hospitality: Informal hospitality, different from the formailities you get at hotels. Pam makes you feel like you're a friend visiting her and staying at her house rather than a paying guest. She carries on with her family but would include us in conversation so we never felt awkward or obligated to make conversation.

We stayed in the bedroom with queen bed, the other room is with 2 twin beds and the bathroom is shared, though they keep it pretty immaculate. The house is right off of Hwy 60 and is about 20 minute drive to the West Gate and minutes away from downtown Huntsville where all the restaurants are.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for the room with the Queen bed if you are travelling as couple.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple