The staff we dealt with were friendly but the Resort must still be revelling in past glories. The room was average and the meal a disappointment. The bread rolls were days old.
We expected a lot more for our money than we got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embracing Peninsula Lake near Huntsville, Deerhurst Resort is your year-round retreat to Ontario’s famous “Cottage Country” lifestyle in Muskoka and has been welcoming vacationing families and couples, as well as meetings and conference guests since 1896. Known for its excellent golf – including Deerhurst Highlands which ranked in the top 50 best you can play in 2016 by Canadian Golf Magazine, fresh, locally sourced cuisine highlighted throughout the four onsite restaurants, and live entertainment throughout the year, Deerhurst resort has everything you need for your ultimate Muskoka getaway. Offering the most activities of any resort in Ontario year-round including canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, skiing and wakeboard lessons in the summer, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and skating in the winter, amazing hiking trails to see breathtaking fall colours and so much more, plus Deerhurst is your gateway to Algonquin Park, just 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario, Canada