Stayed over the weekend for a dance competition. We stayed in the Summit Lodge, in a one bedroom suite. Walk up to third floor, not for everyone especially with a lot of baggage. The rooms are nicely decorated and are a fair size. Beds comfy. The kitchenette is lacking some basics, like there was no ladle or large spoon for making soup. Also only one mirror in the room is in bathroom, which is hard for three people getting ready at the same time. Front desk staff were friendly, and while service was a little slow in the lobby bar, staff was also friendly and it was packed so understandable. Food ok. It was raining too much to enjoy any amenities, but I would go back another time to try things out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario, Canada