As well as being in a gorgeous location in Mid-Northern Ontario, this facility offers a wide range of choices for rooms, condos, efficiencys and suites. The staff couldn't be more helpful from chasing down some late night food for a diabetic friend to adding air to a soft tire for the drive home. The food both in the dining room for brunch, which was less than $20.00, and at our catered banquet on Saturday night was delicious and the servers were attentive. We were only there for the weekend, but had a really enjoyable experience. The only negative I found was no fridge in the room and didn't think to ask for one...but lots of ice available to keep the cooler stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario, Canada