I had a free night at this location and it was awesome. We had a basic room with 2 queen beds and it was an outside room so we had a balcony. Opened the balcony door and the sound of spring peepers greeted us all evening and lulled us to sleep. We didnt eat in the restaurants, but there are a couple there. The front staff was fantastic; checking in was a breeze. The only thing that I noticed was that the wifi connection was unstable and not very fast, but I wasnt there for the wifi, i was there with the family. Don't hesitate to check in here. Oh.... cleaning staff; I wish I had gotten her name. She was more then accommodating and was fun to chat with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario, Canada