We just travelled to Deerhurst Resort & stayed in the Summit Lodges. We stayed in Building 55. Our one bedroom unit was clean, nice and overlooked the gold course. It was definitely peaceful & quiet.
We travelled with our 3 children ages 11, 10 and 6. The kids had a great time. We spent alot of time at the lake. The kids loved the Splashzone. In the evening, the kids swam in the pool across from our building. We ate at Steamers for lunch (i do not recommend it for lunch - too expensive!!) and for dinner. Our dinner was nice but there wasn't a children's menu.
It would be nice if there were more free activities though...it does add up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario, Canada