Red Maple Inn and Suites
US$93
US$91
US$49
US$48
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$67
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$98
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$64
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$92
Reviewed 25 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have an ongoing need for a quiet room, for several weekends, while visiting with a terminally ill relative at the Huntsville Hospice. Super 8 is located just 5 minutes from town, on the south-end of the main part of Huntsville proper, but close enough to get there fast, if needed. We found the rooms to be clean, air conditioned and well maintained and the beds provided a good sleep. Our room contained a microwave, fridge and flat screen TV, which was helpful when we didn't feel like going to a restaurant to eat, we could store and eat food there. The hotel is quietly being upgraded and every week we saw new improvements: new paint, new lights, new flowers. A continental breakfast is provided, in the breakfast room, just off the lobby. Hotel staff are friendly and curteous. It has been, and still is, a pleasant experience to stay there. Thank you Super 8!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Owen H
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I read all the reviews before I chose to stay here and I felt like I was going to walk into a terrible place but I decided to give it a chance anyways. I stay in Huntsville probably 3-4x a summer and it's one of my favourite places for the small town atmosphere and proximity to Algonquin. This place is a good place, don't let the reviews scare you off. It was a really good price and our room was huge. I could have seriously done cartwheels around it. The beds were super comfy, it was really clean and the staff was helpful. We went down and asked for extra pillows and were given them no questions asked. It's straight down Main St to downtown so it's super easy. My only issue was there's no elevator and we were on the 3rd floor so since I'm a smoker I was trying to run up and down the stairs which got tiring after awhile and it was difficult for my Mom who was trying to carry her luggage up 3 flights but other than that for the price you get you couldn't ask for much more.

Room Tip: We stayed in 302 and the room was huge.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The staff were Courteous, friendly and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to please their guests.

The room was invitingly clean with comfy beds and several ammenities.

Combine the aforementioned with a tasty continental breakfast, my stay at the Huntsville Super 8 was a very enjoyable experience.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brandon K
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My stay at this hotel was absolutely amazing! I admit I was leary at first reading some of the reviews (having past horrible experiences with other hotels) but I gave it a chance anyways and I'm glad I did! They were very helpful directing me around the beautiful town as well as the service was very compassionate! The room I stayed in was modern and exceptionally clean. The beds were comfortable, and the area quiet! Breakfast was delicious and area well taken care of. There was some work being done at the time but very minute. I spoke with them and they were very nice in conversation. The outside of the hotel was done beautifully as it was a little different from the picture shown on here! I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Huntsville and I will surely return in future travels! Well done Super8 A+!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo