“Disappointed with service”

Ranked #46 of 83 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I hate to express negative reviews, but our experience wasnt that great. We were well over an hour waiting for food and had my 1 and 3 year old with us. We ordered their food first so that they can eat first; they didnt bring any of appetizers or kids food. The manager (I think) came out and apologized and said they would take of the appetizers which didint happen. They maybe took off 10 bucks and that was it. I am sure that this place is not a bad place, but I wont be back solely based on the customer experience.

1  Thank Phil C
There are newer reviews for Chucks roadhouse

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I used to eat at Crabby Joe's a lot when I lived in the area a few years ago, found it great, and have returned a few times while visiting friends in Huntsville. Sadly, what used to be a great spot for good food with a consistent menu has undergone many negative changes. The menu is altered so frequently that, if you find something you like one visit, it probably won't be there the next. And during my last visit there, the quality and quantity of the food dipped to laughable. 2 of us ordered the fish and chips, which was cut mega-thin and definitely did not taste like haddock, as advertised; my spouse ordered a cheese pasta dish for $14 that consisted of 8 raviolis with a sauce and some lettuce thrown on top (no veg., no garlic bread), and another friend ordered for $14 what was supposed to be an herb pasta dish, but turned out to be a TINY bowl of rice noodles with little flavour and 3 leaves of what might have been basil tossed on top (again, no veg or bread). Having received barely-chilled beer and terrible food, I can say with certainty that this was our last visit to Crabby Joe's.

1  Thank HuntsvillePumpkin
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great place for everyone. Kid's get to eat free with an adult purchasing a $9.99 entree. Our waitress was great and so was the food. Great for the family.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We're visited this restaurant before, every time we had or lunch or dinner we've noticed that the quality of this restaurant was declining. We had to wait a long time before the waiter showed up after we were seated. The service was friendly , but the food was cold and not fresh.

2  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I both had burgers. The food was fresh and tasty and the prices were good.
Our server was also very good, quick and helpful. The restaurant and rest rooms were clean.
We enjoyed the food and the service. We will go back there for sure.