“Crabby Joe's made me crabby” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 78 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Canadian, American, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Crabby Joe's made me crabby”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We visited Crabby Joe's on Sunday of the May long weekend. I ordered the fish & chips, which I was later told was not available, so I got the veggie burger instead. The burger was a pre-fab, just barely thawed out slab of disappointment. By the time the waitress came around to see how we were doing, my boyfriend had just about finished his steak, when I was able to tell the waitress about the burger. I ended up getting the shrimp & pasta finally, which arrived after a long wait and was mediocre at best. The good thing is that the waitress did not charge me for my meal. I'm not impressed and will probably not go back to Crabby's again.

• Visited May 2014

“Disappointed with service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I hate to express negative reviews, but our experience wasnt that great. We were well over an hour waiting for food and had my 1 and 3 year old with us. We ordered their food first so that they can eat first; they didnt bring any of appetizers or kids food. The manager (I think) came out and apologized and said they would take of the appetizers which didint happen. They maybe took off 10 bucks and that was it. I am sure that this place is not a bad place, but I wont be back solely based on the customer experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Phil C
Kingston, Canada
“Dreadful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I used to eat at Crabby Joe's a lot when I lived in the area a few years ago, found it great, and have returned a few times while visiting friends in Huntsville. Sadly, what used to be a great spot for good food with a consistent menu has undergone many negative changes. The menu is altered so frequently that, if you find something you like one visit, it probably won't be there the next. And during my last visit there, the quality and quantity of the food dipped to laughable. 2 of us ordered the fish and chips, which was cut mega-thin and definitely did not taste like haddock, as advertised; my spouse ordered a cheese pasta dish for $14 that consisted of 8 raviolis with a sauce and some lettuce thrown on top (no veg., no garlic bread), and another friend ordered for $14 what was supposed to be an herb pasta dish, but turned out to be a TINY bowl of rice noodles with little flavour and 3 leaves of what might have been basil tossed on top (again, no veg or bread). Having received barely-chilled beer and terrible food, I can say with certainty that this was our last visit to Crabby Joe's.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank HuntsvillePumpkin
Saint-Lambert, Canada
“Great dinner...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great atmosphere and service. The food was very good. It was our second time. I am a travel agent from Quebec and I would recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Newmarket, Canada
“Final Lunch for March Break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great place for everyone. Kid's get to eat free with an adult purchasing a $9.99 entree. Our waitress was great and so was the food. Great for the family.

Visited March 2014