“A taste of Muskoka you dont want to miss”
Review of Crews on INN

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Huntsville
Crews on INN
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Huntsville
Toronto, Canada
“A taste of Muskoka you dont want to miss”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great hostess and beautiful location. Very accomodating and extremely friendly. Highly recommended to anyone who wants a relaxing artistic get-away. Really appreciate the friendly welcoming atmosphere and the tour of the building.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Dar657
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 10 September 2015
Hi I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and what I have done with the suite. I look forward to see you again in the winter to try skating in Arrowhead park. Thank you Suzanne

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Orangeville, Canada
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The Crews On Inn was everything we could have asked for and more. All the comforts of home with the cozy romantic atmosphere of a boutique hotel. Huntsville and the surrounding area are a joy to explore and we will be back to explore some more. Suzanne and her daughter Rebecca were great hosts and made are weekend better any way they could! Thanks again, can't wait for skiing season so we can come back :)
The LeBlancs

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roger L
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 10 September 2015
Hi Roger and Stephanie I am so glad you had a good time here and I look forward to seeing you both again I had so much fun by the fire and Stephanie playing the guitar. Hope to see you soon.
Singapore
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed for 3 days. Unique place, very clean rooms and bathrooms, very kind host lady with a personal touch.
Ample kitchen facilities.
Walking distance into downtown and to many nice places in the idyllic city of Huntsville.
Very special gag: they are currently hatching 2 raccoon babies in their garden area (Don't worry, they wont come into the rooms, haha)

Stefan, Branka & Milan from Germany

Room Tip: only 3 rooms, each with different character and atmosphere.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Branka O
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 10 September 2015
Hi Stefan I am glad you had fun with the raccoons they where very cute and they seem to like you too.
I hope you had a safe trip home and enjoyed your stay here in Canada. Thank you Suzanne
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Crews on Inn is a lovely place to stay. Suzanne is extremely friendly with lots of great town knowledge. Close to downtown and walking trails - with old world charm in the actual bedrooms that were very spacious, this accommodation was appreciated. Great views of the water as well.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chantelle V
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 10 September 2015
Hi Chantelle I am glad you enjoyed your stay here. It was very nice to meet you and I hope to see you again in fall or in the winter when you can enjoy the fall colours or try cross country skiing.
London
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

Only meant to stay for one night but ended up staying for 3 as we loved Huntsville and the Crews On Inn so much. Very clean and spacious accommodation, it really was like staying at home. Susanne and her daughter were so warm and friendly.

Thanks for a great stay

Fabio, Ru and Matt

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank LondonTraveller1983
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
Hi Fabio, Ru, and Matt It was so nice to meet you I wish you all the best in your new endeavor the new band your music is really good and you do sound alot like our Canadian band Rush that was very big at one time. You are all very handsome men and real lady killers with that sexy English accent you have I know your all going to do great things. Don't forget to come back and visit some time. Take care Suzanne
Ontario
Reviewed 22 May 2012

For Christmas our kids bought us a night away in Huntsville ( they know we love the area) in May of this year. We were not sure what to expect as we had never really noticed the Crews On Inn when in town before and we were delighted to see our accommodations when we arrived. Suzanne is the Hostess of Crews On Inn and she is a beautiful lady both inside and out. She is very out going and friendly, and made my hubby and I feel very welcome in her home. She has two units that she rents out in her home. One is a 1 bedroom and the other a 2 bedroom. We were lucky enough to be able to view both rooms when we got there, but ours was the 1 bedroom for the night. Both rooms are spectacular. Suzanne has a great decorating palate. There was also a common area up at the top of the hill for everyone to congregate if they so desired and they also had a fire in the fire pit in the evening. The 1 bedroom room was like having your own apartment with a full kitchen and your own bathroom and a table and chairs and couch. Everything was there that one would need and then some. Suzanne even made sure that we were set up with coffee and tea and milk etc in case we wanted to make ourselves a drink. I think she had every coffee known to man there and lots of teas to choose from as well. The Crews on inn is right across the street from the waterfront as well so when you are sitting int he common area you can enjoy the view of the water while sitting at the table enjoying your morning or evening coffee. I have to say, when you go away for a night and stay in a hotel you don't receive such amazing accommodations. You have a bed and a TV and if you're lucky a chair to sit in. I had a bed, chairs, and a very comfy couch to enjoy and enjoy I did. In the morning Suzanne ( this was an extra cost that our kids also paid for ) made the most amazing crepes for my hubby and I. I am not really suppose to eat much fruit because I am a very acidic person, and so Suzanne made mine with Banana's and whip cream. WOW they were wonderful. And the presentation. We say at the patio table in the common area overlooking the waterfront eating our wonderful breakfast. It was a romantic night away and more than we could have asked for and I will always be grateful to my kids for such a fabulous Christmas gift. I will most definitely go back again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WendyMike
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Hi Wendy and Mike It was so nice to meet you and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Crews on INN the next time you will have to bring Jordan and Emily with you and Stay in the Penthouse Suite
I know they will love it too. So all of you can relax and enjoy the deck and Sunset. Please let me know when your coming and I will have everything ready for you. Take care and I hope to see you again soon bye for now Suzanne, Rebecca and of course Miss Ginger.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Suzanne Thompson opened her Bed and Breakfast/Inn located on Main Street in Huntsville about a year ago. She converted her top and bottom floors into spacious apartments. We stayed in the Willow Suite (bottom Floor).
It has its own entrance, combination living/bedroom, seperate kitchen, fully equiped and a bathroom. The apartment is about 700 sq. feet and great for two people. The facility is pet friendly.
The Penthouse apartment is a two bedroom and about 1200 sq. feet. We did not get an opportunity to see it but as it was occupied.
Suzanne is a delight and nothing is too much trouble. She is a wealth of knowledge about the area and restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Susan113
Crewsoninn, Owner at Crews on INN, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
Hi Susan Thank you for the great review and I look forward to seeing you again in Dec. 2011 and meeting the rest of your family. Please give me a call and let me know your arrival time so I can have everything ready for you. Merry Christmas and have a safe trip. Thanks again Suzanne and Rebecca Thompson