“Nice visit”
Review of Whimsical Bakery

Whimsical Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Huntsville
Description: SO MUCH MORE than a Bakery ... Ice Cream, Smoothies, Frozen Yogurt, Grilled Sandwiches, Fresh Salad, Espresso Bar, and a large selection of baked goods .. stop in today for lunch and a treat!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I popped in here and got a smoothie. Yummy! If I wasn’t on a diet, I’d want to try there delicious looking pastries. And food looked good as well. It’s cute and I like the name and decor. Judging by the amount of customers I’d say it’s a well-liked establishment.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was in Huntsville to support my guest who was running in the Band on the Run marathon. It was an early start, so after the racers had taken off I treated myself to breakfast at this bakery that was right near the starting line. Good choice! The large pecan sticky bun I chose was still warm from the oven. Staff was excellent. I sat and had a peaceful, decadent breakfast with a hot cup of Earl Grey and it came to just $5!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Right on the main street and handy to parking. There is always a good choice of delicious soup and sandwiches. As the name implies, there are tempting cookies, cakes and other goodies within easy reach.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The staff are great, and I love their sweets (esp the ollie bollens, only place in town you can get them as far as I know) and they make a great chicken or beef pie! Good hot drinks too... man, just all around nice place to stop in for tea and snack! Totally recommend!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Hands down the best bakery. The pecan sticky buns are the greatest treat I have ever eaten.
Super friendly staff and great prices.