“A very frustrating experience!”

Bo's Authentic Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 83 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant several times and always found the food and service to be good but last night was certainly the exception. We arrived with reservations and informed our waitress ( the only one working) that we had theatre tickets and had to be out by 7 p.m. When she finally took our order we waited another hour for our food to be served at 7:03! We were not even able to finish our food as we were running so late. They ran out of house wine and clean wine glasses too! Our waitress kept saying if she had known they were going to be so busy they would have had more staff on. When Chris Hadfield comes to town and 1,000+ people purchase tickets you might think you would be busier than usual! It would have been better to turn people away if you can't serve them. I know that many of the people in the restaurant last evening will not be back any time soon!

2  Thank burton123
There are newer reviews for Bo's Authentic Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The food here is very good and you get lots. You will never leave hungry. and the atmosphere is great, . The staff is always helpful

1  Thank Joelle257
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very delicious Thai Cuisine! My husband and I have been in different Thai Restaurants but Bo's Authentic Thai Cuisine is the place to go. From Pad Thai to Sticky Rice and many other dishes....very tasty and we will go back for more. Very friendly servers too. Very much recommended.

2  Thank friend301
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good place to eat and found this place. We eat out all over and this was an excellent place to eat with fantastic authentic Thai food. You don't want to miss it!

2  Thank Christine T
Reviewed 9 April 2014

From the signs outside, it looks like this is a newly opened Thai restaurant in Huntsville, ON. A quick search shows that there is another restaurant in Bracebridge that appears to be under the same ownership.

A nice location downtown, and I had a great table with a window view of the bridge and water. Nice decor - I liked the choice of green paint on the walls.

My server was cheerful, efficient, and friendly. I decided to mix things up and asked to just have the kitchen choose a soup and main dish that they would enjoy themselves. And I said I liked spicy food. I was given a delicious clear broth/shrimp soup and a garlic shrimp main on rice. Delicious, with many large shrimp. It was a great, tasty meal, and a large portion of food. I highly recommend this restaurant! Kudos to the chef and to the wonderful server!

4  Thank TravelsForWorkAndFun