Tranquil Woods Victorian Inn
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$61
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
US$78
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$113
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$83
Rainbow Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$63
Tulip Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$104
HIExpress.com
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
All reviewswhispering pinesblueberry pancakesjudy's breakfastsother guestshuntsville areaalgonquin parkcustom builteach morninglittle piece of paradisebed and breakfastthe entire propertysaw deercomfortable roomprivate deckwonderful hostswe've stayeda great place to stay
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Have stayed many times and have never been disappointed. Rooms are clean and comfortable, each has it's own private bath. Breakfasts are always superb and vary each morning. Great coffee too! The location is appropriately named yet a short drive to downtown Huntsville. Convenient location to access highway 60 to Algonquin Park. Often see wild turkeys and deer near the property. Sit in the screened 3 season room at the back looking into the woods and have your morning coffee. Judy and Dan are always very gracious hosts. Judy very much enjoys running her B & B and it shows.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable although the Whispering Pines room has a king size bed and private access to the back wooded gardens.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I was blown away by my amazing experience. From the moment arrived, I was greeted by my lovely and classy hostess Judy. She is super friendly and could make anyone feel at ease. Not only that, I felt like I was with family. Her husband Dan, as also very friendly.
The room I stayed in was beautiful and quaint. The food was scrumptious. I didn't want to leave. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank elizabeth m
Reviewed 14 October 2012

This B and B is away from the town of Huntsville and set in a beautiful wood. The back yard is totally inviting and we wish it had been a little drier out so that we could explore further. The house was very thoughtfully decorated and delicious breakfasts were served up by Judy – look out for the Blueberry French Toast – very rich and totally delicious. We were lucky enough to be staying in Huntsville at the time of peak Fall colour making the local area and the visit to Algonquin Provincial Park beautiful and not to be missed.

Room Tip: We had the Whispering Pines Room on the ground floor with door to the beautiful back yard.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I had the pleasure of staying for one night (it was already booked for the 2nd night) at Tranquil Woods. The home of Judy and Dan is spacious, cheery and welcoming. When I mentioned I couldn't stay for breakfast in the morning (I needed to wake up super early to get to my sunrise location to make photographs), Judy went out of her way to prepare a superb box breakfast (egg salad sandwiches, bagel and cream cheese, juice, power bar, snack treat, apple) that was waiting for me in the fridge early that next morning. In addition I was able to make coffee and hot oatmeal cereal in the kitchen prior to leaving. I wish I could have stayed much longer and enjoy Judy's hospitality and lovely home even more. If you're thinking of staying at a luxury B&B in a beautiful setting in Huntsville, this is the place you want to book. I found the value to be exceptional.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stayed with Judy and Dan for 4 nights during a trip to the area in September. They were such welcoming hosts, hugely knowledgeable about the area and fun people to get to know. Our room was great - huge comfortable bed, sparkling clean and beautifully appointed generally. The breakfasts were the perfect start to a day of exploring in Algonquin. Stay here and you won't be disappointed

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple