Huntsville Inn
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$95
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$123
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$107
US$104
Tulip Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
Walker Lake Resort(Huntsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree wificoffee makerconvenient locationflat screen tvcomfortable bedfamily restaurantmini fridgemotelmattressescarpetrates
Reviewed 26 November 2011

We spent 2 nights in this wonderful downtown Huntsville. The room and staff were good. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. This is good place to stay. very resonable price.

Room Tip: Nice town to visit. we stayed in room with 2 queensize beds. it was good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Just to be clear ,I did not stay here. But I still was charged for staying here. I booked a reservation for 2 rooms by phone in mid July of this year for a date in the middle of September. After doing so, I went on Trip Advisor and found a not-very good review. Thus, I called and cancelled my reservation within 2 days of making it. However, despite my cancelling right away, this hotel charged my Visa card for 2 nights accommodation for the night in September ($250) - a reservation which I cancelled and never enjoyed. I have tried to resolve this directed with the establishment as well as reported this to the Better Business Bureau. This hotel responded to the Better Business Bureau with a whole series of fabrications and untruths about what happened. In short, they refused to cancel the charge for rooms cancelled and not used. I offered to settle this dispute if they would pay half the bill above but they also refused to do that much. I travel a lot and have never experienced a problem like this. If you want to stay in Huntsville, I would hightly recommend you stay away from this establishment and instead stay at Arrowhead Inn in Huntsville. It's not fancy either but the proprieters there are at least scrupulously honest. Huntsville is a very nice town but avoid the Huntsville INN.;

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank grobinsongow
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Stayed here with a friend for three nights. nice hotel with affordable pricing right in downtown.
Its good overall: clean, comfort, good service, i would recommend this motel.

Room Tip: recommend.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed overnight in the two bedroom unit with my family. The room was clean but forget hot water in the morning. My wife and I both spoke to the manager and we both got two different stories (#1. someone let the water run overnight, #2 we have three water tanks and everyone wants a hot shower - just wait). I was told to either wait until after 11:00pm or was initially offered a $5.00 discount off of a $150.00 bill - neither of which was acceptable.
-They finally gave me a $10.00 discount but only after I had to argue about this.
Bottom line - I wouldn't recommend this motel/hotel unless you like poor service and cold showers - good luck.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Candiantraveller100
Reviewed 30 June 2009

if you are planning to go to algonquin provincial park, ontario, canada , you should stop the night before at Huntsville, a little town near the west gate of the park on highway 60. You can eat on the riverside at The Cottage and sleep at The Huntsville inn.In June they are both nice and affordable.