Good Service, happy staff, nobody really bothered us (i.e. staff is there to help if needed, but not 'in your face' so you can truly enjoy yourself), very clean.
Complimentary breakfast was nice - it was nice that there were some hot options instead of just cold cereal (7am-11am which was great; however, the staff started cleaning up around 10:30 so if you came after then you were out of luck?)
Check in was super fast - but we did arrive after 7pm so maybe not so busy. checkout seemless as well. Our requests were honoured.
Pool was nice - though my husband mentioned that it wasn't that warm (though it wasn't cold either, but it could have been a little warmer)
Rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated. Lots of stations to watch on TV, including treehouse which is great if you have small kids. The only weird thing was that the curtains did not close for night time. It was fairly bright in the room at night time from all the snow and lights. (though it looks from the pictures as if best western is the same int hat matter).
2 on-side computers if you needed to use one.
Overall very good, very relaxing, and very pleasant. We plan to stay there again (though I will be requesting higher floors due to the curtain not closing at night time).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located in Muskoka, ON Offers Guests a Pleasant and Peaceful Escape Conveniently located where Highways 11 and 60 meet, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Huntsville is situated in the heart of Ontario's most breathtaking landscape. Within walking distance of stores & restaurants, our hotel provides guests with plenty to experience throughout their stay. Less than two kilometers from our Huntsville accommodations, guests can re-visit history at the Muskoka Heritage Place, enjoy an arts performance at the Algonquin Theatre or go boating at Hutcheson or Avery Beach. Perfect for a day trip, Algonquin Provincial Park and the Trans-Canada Trail are also within a short distance of the hotel. Business travelers can appreciate that Kimberly Clark, Hydro One, KWH Pipe and Tembec are less than three kilometers from our convenient Huntsville hotel. Canada Post and Wal-mart are also located nearby. During your stay, feel free to take advantage of the free high-speed, wireless Internet access and complimentary breakfast. We invite you to relax by a warm fire in the hotel's great room and bird-watch on our outdoor patio. A heated, indoor pool, a fitness centre, a 24-hour business centre, a convenience store and pet-friendly rooms are also available for your convenience. Be sure to explore our Huntsville hotel's excellent rates and plan your trip today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Huntsville
- Holiday Inn Express Huntsville
- Huntsville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville Ontario, Canada