“An Excellent Place to have Luch”
Review of 3 Guys & A Stove

3 Guys & A Stove
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My Husband & I came here on a Saturday for Lunch not knowing what the menu would be like, We thought it would be like every other little restaurant, but we were wrong. The Menu was very different and I actually tried something out of my limits. lol Our Waitress & Hostess were very Friendly and made us feel comfortable there. The Soup OMG was delish Pumpkin Sweat Potato Soup Was amazing. They Actually sell the soup to make at home :).

The next time were in Huntsville were going to try Dinner there im excited to see what the dinner menu would be like since their lunch menu was quite big and new and innovating dishes. def. recommend

Reviewed 2 April 2014

After a week in Muskoka we stopped at 3 Guys for breakfast before heading home. Excellent breakfast...you went up to a bar and everything was cooked to order in front of you....we will definitely be back...

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great Risotto. always stop and take out. Chicken and Ribs were good.
if you expect their tomato based pasta to be red sauce, you'll be surprised. Sauce is real tomatoes and other veggies. Is good, but won't be what your childred might want.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Went with two colleagues on Friday for lunch. Service was very good. Ambiance is very nice. Portions are not large, but more of what we should be eating for lunch. I had a large kitchen salad with chicken which seemed small when compared to others I've had at other restaurants. Friends had clubhouse sandwiches which they enjoyed. I did see the owner came and sit with a couple of very pretty patrons that seemed to be close friends at the table beside us. I was hoping he would introduce himself at some of the tables and ask about the experience but he did not. Not big deal!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food is wonderful. So is the service. The restaurant is nicely laid out and decorated, and the servers are excellent!