“Not bad, just a little worn out”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hawkesbury
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here on 10-7-13
The place shows its age in the lobby, though the rooms were clean and not any worse than the big chains.
There isn't much around besides a little strip on stores with a Tim Hortons and a chicken place.
The only negative might have been the desk staff who weren't very excited to talk to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
BWP_LHERITAGE, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Mechatron88,
We appreciate you took some time of your busy schedule to leave a comment.
The lobby has had its day, but it will be fully renovated by next year.
As for the clerk that was there that day, we want to apologies dearly some precautions will be taking so that it doesn't happened again
We are hopping you will stop by the Best Western Plus L'Heritage next time you are in Hawkesbury

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Attended Beau's Beer Fest in VanKleek Hill in 2013. Last minute decision to stay in Hawkesbury as opposed to driving home. Called and was able to get the last room available. Friendly service, room was clean and comfortable. The bed was super soft and provided a great sleep. Strongly recommend staying here post Beer Fest, hotel was quiet and right down the street for a Tim Horton's.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear trip advisor member,
Thank you for taking time to let us know your appreciation to the Best Western Plus L'Heritage.
your comment will be seen by every member of the staff as in a goal of encouraging them to continue they're good work and there great effort
We try our best to give satisfaction with service and cleanliness to every guest that stays in the Best Western Plus L'Heritage when they stop in Hawkesbury for festivals and/or tourism.
we are hoping to see you next time you stop by in Hawkesbury.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is a great place!! We stayed in one of the "new" suites, paid a few bucks more but it was worth it. The room was amazing. All the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. The pool was great! Overall an excellent stay, we will be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JustinTimberlake
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you, for taking time to write such a great comment.
I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.
It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated.
I am grateful you took the time to let us know of you satisfaction.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus L'Heritage the next time you are in Hawkesbury.
We are looking forward on your return

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My family enjoyed the stay at this hotel, very helpful and friendly staff. We had zero issues. I would like to stay again if visiting the same area. This hotel has great location with restaurants and other major stores on walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BWP_LHERITAGE, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I dont know where to start...
2 clerks looking confused because theres more than 2 customers at the same time...
One is french (Stephane) -- complaining out loud because the computer is slow. All I can hear is bad words that I cant write down because the site wont accept my reviews :)
The woman working with him explaining to herself that she was supposed to finish 30 minutes ago and that her dog is probably pissing on the floor at home...
Anyway thats just in 5 minutes.
Waiting at least 30 minutes. They coulnd find my online reservation and they didnt have room left because they were all dirty...
You can imagine the whole story
Thank god, she managed to find a room and guess what? It was perfect :)
Clean & comfortable -- at least I had a good night of sleep!
I wish she would of told me I had breakfast included...
Oh well :)
Shes lucky, I didnt told her (and him) what was going throught my mind - how can you give me that kind of service?
Hope you get lucky at the front desk... All the rest should be fine

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Eminou
BWP_LHERITAGE, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

thank you for notifying me about the reservation problems you experienced at the Best Western Plus L'Heritage. I appreciate your taking time to write and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. I am very concerned that a misunderstanding like this happen and I wish to apologies. I Have investigated your comments and will take steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. My staff will also be made aware of your comments and we will all take immediate corrective action. I appreciate your patronage and hope this inconvenience will not keep you from returning to the Best Western Plus L'Heritage the next time you are in Hawkesbury. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and a happy one.

Sincerely

The Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was your basic Best Western Hotel, clean, pleasant staff and at a decent price. My only complaint was that in their Ad it stated "restaurant on site" which is very misleading as the restaurant is only open for breakfast. We arrived in the early evening expecting to check-in and grab something to eat. Turned out ok as we found a very nice place to eat on the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 06GoMango
BWP_LHERITAGE, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our hotel. The restaurant is under renovations, but we are opening it in October, completely renovated.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My extended family and I booked 3 rooms in this hotel while we were in Hawkesbury in July 2013 for a small family reunion. It is conveniently located for our purposes. We did not notice highway traffic noise in particular and found the facilities typical for a Best Western. The staff at the front desk were helpful and courteous, both on the phone and in-person. The pool is great and we enjoyed the steam room and hot tub as well. Internet connection was good, even with each of our rooms having at least 3 wireless devices connected at the same time. The family running the restaurant were very pleasant. The restaurant claims on its exterior sign to serve international cuisine, however the menu was standard eggs, toast, pancakes, oatmeal, or French toast and was offered a la carte, not a buffet as we'd been told by the front desk before arrival. We paid a higher room rate to have breakfast included, but we would have saved perhaps 75 dollars over 3 days had we booked the room without breakfast and then just paid the menu prices - as my brother and his wife did. This was disappointing. That said, the toast, oatmeal and eggs we ordered from the kitchen were acceptable. Parking was easy and the side door access to our "wing" of the hotel was convenient. We were disappointed to find on arrival that Best Western does not provide park'n'play style baby cribs (apparently for liability reasons!), so my nephew slept in a 'nest' of pillows. This is the first time any of our group had not been able to order a crib in any hotel. The air conditioning system worked well and was easy to adjust. We appreciated the large flat screen tv in each room. Given the lack of choice of 'kids-allowed' accommodations in the Hawkesbury area, and the nice pool area, good WiFi, and clean rooms, we would use this hotel again .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWP_LHERITAGE, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. I am passing on your comments knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. We look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hawkesbury
Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
#2 of 2 in Montebello
Le Petit Chateau
Le Petit Chateau
#3 of 5 in Montebello

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!