“Good chow at reasonable prices”
Review of Restaurant Carole

Restaurant Carole
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Montreal, Canada
“Good chow at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I am moving into the Hawkesbury area and so have been trying several different restaurants in the area. Recently ate at Carole's for a lunch special. Place was very busy, even though they were still completing renovations to the restaurant. Waitress was friendly. The menu listed about eight specials just over $10 that came with soup and coffee. I had the vegetarian spaghetti. Was good, although missing the advertised broccoli. Coffee was kept full during my meal (free refills).

Typical diner food, but not a greasy spoons. Food was good, and reasonably priced. A bit noisy but it was middle of lunchtime. They serve breakfast up until 2PM so probably a good breakfast or brunch place. Will try them again for dinner at some point.

• Visited May 2014

hawkesbury ontario canada
“Birthday discounts were not honoured”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

While I have always enjoyed the food there, especially the pizza and fantastic hamburgers I have not returned to eat there in two years due to a birthday discount not being honoured..Previously the discount was the percentage of your age, ex you are now 50 so a 50% discount..When I anxiously went for my favourite pizza on my 56th birthday I was advised that the discount would only apply to a small plain pizza !! I walked out and haven't been back or ordered take out since..Nowhere have they made this change to their birthday discount policy public..

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank lancecampeau
L'Orignal, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Really enjoyed our visit here. Lots of selection on menu, food came out fast and hot. Meals were very good and lots of food. The service was excellent, our waitress was very accommodating.

Visited October 2013
Hawkesbury, Canada
“Good price but not always same quality”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We like this place for ordering in but when it comes to having a nice supper in the restaurant it's more diner then nice supper place. Food is of good quality considering the price, a very nice feature that unfortunately we don't us that often anymore is you can bring your own wine for a minute corking fee, would be great if they would use the upstairs dining more often.

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Carole Restaurant Hawkesbury On.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This place is centrally located in downtown Hawkesbuy on main st.
I was there on my birthday and got a discount on my meal. The food ok but the place looks rundown ,the upholstering is getting rather ratty looking,so it's not a place to bring a guest you want to impress.

Visited May 2013