“Small town but big taste”

Le Vieux Chateau Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Hawkesbury
Price range: US$3 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Seafood, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2013

very extensive menu and considering the variety we were never disappointed, price and taste it's probably the best choice in town.

There are newer reviews for Le Vieux Chateau Restaurant

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Well I was there with my family and we enjoyed some good ribs although they were a bit under cooked. If the meat does not fall off the bone as it should just ask for it to be a bit more cooked that's all. I like my meal. The place is decorated like a castle next to KFC.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The waitresses are so friendly and accommodating and you get the best value for your money. The "Greek" style large portions are hard to beat and the food is home cooked and hearty!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Been my fav for a long time, as long as i can remember, worked there when i was in university so i know it`s clean (including downstairs), of course prices are going up everywhere but u can still find something within your budget. Portions are plenty, food tastes great and the service is sweet. Great oven-broiled poutine yum!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

This place is always packed full of people. The plates are full with greasy potatoes and all that mixes in to your food. I don't know but I just can't get into it. I much prefer Stephanie's, especially for the atmosphere. This place is more a diner feel but it must be doing something right as it is always FULL.