My girlfriend and I just came back from Cranberry Resort, we signed up for their promotions at the Home Show in Toronto, Golf and Dinner would be included,ha!
The Golf resort was fairly new ,their was no map, nothing was marked for yardage, the greens were sloped and not in the best condition, however, people who worked at the course were great!
The resort is old and worn, toilets had a hard time flushing, linens were clean, 1 dining room, 1 small bar, pool was OK, hot tub was filthy!!!!! I saw a lady with rashes in the pool and then in the hot tub, so I went back to the room for a hot shower.
After complaining at the front desk about the promotion, we ended up with a $80 chit for the dining room.
The staff under the circumstances, was pretty decent, apparently we were among a large number of vacationers who had similar experiences.
Too bad because Collingwood and Blue Mountain is one of the most beautiful areas in Ontario. I would not stay there ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Canada - Ontario