I got a deal on this hotel by attending a time share presentation. It was a good deal and the accommodations were fine given the deep discount. I didn't dine at Memories but I did have the breakfast buffet, which I'm sure would be better if you don't go at a peak time. Otherwise, the hotel was clean, simple and satisfactory for a 2 day visit.
I wouldn't recommend it if you want a special weekend getaway, but I went with a friend and we had a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Canada - Ontario