We stayed here one night and felt that it was a good value for the money. The updated room was bright and clean. The staff at this hotel were very helpful. We were in the area to hike so we did not use much of what the resort had to offer. I was surprised that there is no elevator in the resort, if you have numerous suitcases you may want to request a room on the first floor.
We had breakfast in the plaza beside the resort, Westside dinner. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Canada - Ontario