I booked a 3 bedroom unit for the long weekend at March break, I went thru points and lucked out, we got the presidential suite.. It was awesome! Very big and opulent, my son loved the movie room!
We have stayed here one summer in the townhouse units at the back.. it was ok!
This was our first timeshare(bought 2001) and I recall being nervous... we paid for it over time but it has worked out nicely! We were able to exchange it for a week in Fla (Pompino & Orlando) a week in SC and got great resorts! We upgraded to points and bought a few more weeks else where over time. Now with more points we have great flexibility! I am staying here for a week mid summer as well, looking forward to it if the weather holds up!
As we live in the GTA it's nice to know we have the option of a week or weekend close to home, even in the summer. The points give us great flexibility, it allows you to combine many points weeks and go to lots of great places.. my fav was Aruba. But you have to plan ahead. It requires a bit of work / planning to get the most out of it, but I am enjoying using the timeshares!!! I think this was a very nice first time purchase and am happy with it still.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Bay Hotel offers superior hotel rooms, one, two, and three bedroom suites, indoor and outdoor pools, a tennis court, a children's playground, a workout room, and Superstition Golf, a spectacularly landscaped 18 hole professional family putting course. Our recent renovations have transformed Georgian Bay Hotel and Conference Centre into a stunning venue. From corporate events, corporate meetings and retreats, weddings and private parties, our freshly re-designed event rooms are ideal for a variety of occasions. State-of-the-art technology and a selection of venues that vary from small intimate events to ballrooms that can accommodate up to 400 plus people make the Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Center the perfect location for your next meeting, retreat or event. The Spa at Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre Our intimate spa setting is sure to help you leave your cares behind. If your personal goal is relaxation, beautification or wellness our highly trained staff can help. The combination of comfort and personalized attention will be sure to fulfill your vision of the perfect day spa experience. We provide a full line of services including registered massage therapy, specialty body treatments, skin care using Eminence Organic products, hand and foot care, and specialized retreat days. Our spa professionals are dedicated to creating and providing customized treatments that will exceed your expectations in both product quality and service. Book a party and our spa manager will be happy to help plan for any special occasion. Gustav Chophouse & Bar? Offering a unique, refined and comfortable dining destination located in the lobby of the Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre. As the name suggests, Gustav offers classic chophouse fare with a modern touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Manor Hotel Collingwood
- Georgian Manor Collingwood
- Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre Collingwood, Canada - Ontario