“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pamper Me Day Spa

Pamper Me Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wide range of services and treatments that aim to bring you the ultimate in indulgence and relaxation. We encourage you to treat yourself to one of our decadent spa treatments - whether it is a relaxing hot stone massage or a mani/pedi, quick visit or an afternoon of being pampered. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and our goal is that you leave glowing from head to toe!
London, Ontario, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

Not inexpensive, as you would well expect. Very good staff and atmosphere. Offers lots of services with well-trained staff. Everyone patronizing it seemed to be happy and stress-free. Worth a visit.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paul K

Collingwood, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

My daughter and I went for a spa pedicure. It was fantastic. We had to wait for our treatment, but the wait was worth it.
We'll be back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank David H
Owen Sound, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have been going to this spa since last year for laser hair removal on my face. The atmosphere is clean and calming. Right from the start Sharon made me feel normal and relaxed. She was very knowledgeable, professional and is always concerned about my comfort during and after the procedure. When I first started going I had a lot of very coarse hair on my face and she always does her best to make sure I experience the least amount of discomfort. The results I have gotten are amazing. I can now walk around with my head held high again and my hair up if I want to.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Hender13
Collingwood, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Terrible service, humiliating!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

After making an appointment for a pedicure I had to wait 20 minutes for my treatment and was finally 'started' by the receptionist. She ended up doing everything but the polish at the end. The whole conversation during the treament was about the fact that I may have a small case of athletes foot and she wasn't going to give me a foot rub because the cream might aggrevate it. She then proceeded to charge me $56 (full price) for something I could have done at home. Afterall, what's a pedicure without a foot rub!!!

Visited March 2012
8 Thank aedorval
Gordon C, Guest Relations Manager at Pamper Me Day Spa, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your recent experience at Pamperme. Customer service and satisfaction are extremely importance to us, and we want you to leave us feeling relaxed and rejuvenated after each and every visit. We would also like to assure you that all of our staff members are certified estheticians and are fully qualified to perform professional spa services. Please send us an email (info@pampermespa.ca) or give us a call (705-446-1286) so that we can make this right :)

The Pamperme Team
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

Pamper me is great! The staff is courteous and professional and most imortantly the place is clean, which is why I keep going back. Also offers laser hair removal at a decent price, which is performed by a professional esthetician who really knows her stuff!

Visited January 2011