“HORRIBLE”
Review of Pamper Me Day Spa

Pamper Me Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wide range of services and treatments that aim to bring you the ultimate in indulgence and relaxation. We encourage you to treat yourself to one of our decadent spa treatments - whether it is a relaxing hot stone massage or a mani/pedi, quick visit or an afternoon of being pampered. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and our goal is that you leave glowing from head to toe!
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This was by far the worst manicure iv ever received. Never ever go here . The girls were very nice but the quality was absolutely horrible.

2 Thank Leannah11

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst manicure I've ever had the displeasure of having”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is by far the worst manicure I have ever experienced. They were very nice but the quality was not there. The main receptionist had an unfortunate unwelcoming personality that could turn a troll to stone. Do not get the shellac manicure at all. I can not stress how terrible this experience was. The esthetican asked me if I could take off my own nail polish and asked me to point out my own hangnails because she couldn't see them. This may be because she was over the age of 50 and had reading glasses. DO NOT GO HERE.

4 Thank T0m_mat0s
Thornbury, Canada
“Customer Service & Voucher”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This was my second time visiting this spa. My technician was great, however, when I went to pay the receipt using my PEAK 95.1 certificate I ran into problems. The lady behind the desk told me my voucher had already been used but they did not have the physical certificate. She continued to tell me that anyone can re-print the certificate and use it again; however, because the certificate is not in their possession they will honour it. I left upset that I would be accused of doing such a thing. Perhaps, there needs to be a better system in place, considering I HAVE NOT used the voucher before. I think you are supposed to leave a spa feeling relaxed and rejuvenated…..and unfortunately I am very angry and upset. I will not be going back here again.

Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go back”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

There are far better spas in town for the money... Purchased one of there deal packages as a gift and didn't receive what it entitled me to.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chris L
Collingwood, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loud and unpleasant environment”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Had a massage which I enjoyed but it was loud and a yoga class going on. I wouldn't get a massage here again. There are a lot nicer places around for the price.

Visited August 2013