“Nice setting but you've gotta love eggs!”
Review of The Tremont Cafe

The Tremont Cafe
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: European, French, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Join us for delicious French inspired dishes in a beautiful, cozy setting right in the heart of Collingwood in the restored Tremont building.
Toronto, Canada
“Nice setting but you've gotta love eggs!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went for a weekend brunch. The service was good but the menu limited. I personally do not like eggs and I can't imagine I'm the only one on the planet, however, there was very little choice on this menu that did not include eggs of some description. Atmosphere is nice and will probably try lunch or dinner at another time.

Visited June 2014

Whitchurch-Stouffville, Canada
“Nice One”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice place to eat out for special occasions at this restored heritage building. The decor is contemporary and interesting. Seating is tight but cozy. Service is attentive and prompt. The open kitchen provides warm and inviting atmosphere, and then the aroma.. always a tell tale to me of good eats. Food is tasty and well decorated. Enjoyed.

London, Canada
“Simple meal with spectacular results”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband & I enjoyed one of the freshest meals of our life here! While the dishes are simple, the ingredients & flavours are amazing. He had a fresh soup (I think it was spinach & celery), which he deemed one of the best he's ever had (he's a big soup lover - even in July!) and his main entree was a steak dish. It was prepared perfectly and he really enjoyed it. I had mushroom bruschetta and beet quinoa salad. This salad was the best salad of my life; perhaps the best dish of my life. It was just a large bowl of fresh, delicious flavours. Perfect meal for a vegetarian (and I'm not!).
The service was perfect; attentive but not intrusive.
We are still raving out this dinner a few weeks later. I would definitely return the next time I'm in the Collingwood area.

Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Evening”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went for my wife's birthday with two other couples. The food was very good. Everyone had very positive feedback. The service was good and our server answered all questions and provided some suggestions. Good craft beer on tap. I really enjoyed the grilled calamari that we had as an appetizer. It was a bit warm in the restaurant du to the open grill so I would try to sit away from that section in the summer months.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great Summer Lunch”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We enjoyed a fine lunch in the lovely restored building. The menu is interesting with some intriguing options. The service is attentive. We enjoyed our meals and would return. There is a lovely outside terrace that would be very nice. The neighbourhood is nice and quiet.

It is also very interesting to see how the building has been restored and the neighbourhood as well.

• Visited June 2014