“Great evening...”

Trattoria Azzurra
Ranked #12 of 126 Restaurants in Collingwood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eatery serving refined Italian cuisine with a focus on local ingredients & fine wines in a homey, elegant atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great food and setting! A romantic evening! The staff was very helpful and courteous. A must when visiting Collingwood!

1  Thank Mike2916

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I shared a wonderful evening out at Azzura's !! The food was exceptional ! On every level !! The Flax salad - and fresh trout - were outstanding !!! Cannot wait to return !! Thumbs up !!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Having lived/worked in Italy and recently travelled there, Azzurra always brings me back to what I love about Italian food: freshness and simplicity. Just had another fantastic meal on their patio the other night with friends and family. We had the sharing menu that offered a nice choice for everybody. Service was friendly and attentive. Very good selection of wines, tried a great syrah from Niagara. Overall just a wonderful meal with friends and I look forward to our next dinner at Azzurra.

1  Thank MuchFood
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband & I dined here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I did have the impression this restaurant was upscale fine dining, but it was very casual in reality. All other diners were wearing shorts or jeans, so that was a bit of a mood changer since we were out for a special dinner.

The service is perfectly fine; nothing wrong with it at all.

Our meals were a little lackluster. For an Italian restaurant I expected the dishes to have a lot more flavour. In actual fact, our own homemade pasta dishes are more flavourful. We shared the marinated olives and I had the bison tagliatelle as my main dish.

I wouldn't return to this restaurant again when in the Collingwood area because there are many other restaurants to try & this one missed the mark.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for a birthday brunch with my boyfriend and loved everything about it. I had the sweet potato gnocchi which was one of the best things I've ever eaten... crispy bacon, fresh sage, and a bit of maple. I had a rhubarb cocktail which was perfect, and we split the tiramisu. I am a self proclaimed picky restaurant guest, I had not a single complaint about this restaurant. The service was unobtrusive but friendly, just the way I like it. Definitely worth every cent.

1  Thank Sarah R