“Good eats!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Chatham, Canada
“Good eats!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

They probably have the friendliest staff in town! The ribs and chicken are awesomeI sometimes when they are fully booked the service is a bit slower but thats not down to the staff , i think the kitchen maybe too small and cant handle the volume!

• Visited May 2014

“Mother's Day big fam group we all loved it!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Couldn't ask for better service an awesome food. Everyone LOVED their meal. Plus they had a added touch for mother's day mom's got free shrimp cocktail an free dessert. I go there all the time. My brother from windsor said "those were the best ribs ever" it's a must check out restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
Chatham, Canada
“FORGET GOING HERE”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had Eaten Here In The Past And Was Good. TODAY Was The Worst Food I Have Never Eaten. No Salad Dressing Wich I Ordered On The Salad, And The Ribs Were Terrible , Unedible. I Only Ate The Fries. Was Going To Feed The Animals With It But I Think They Deserve Better. A Well Wasted $31.05 Dinner For One!

Visited December 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Need to get back to the basics”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

When it first opened I loved this place. Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, Steak...it was all amazing and I always saw these guys at ribfest. However, the last few times I have come in I have noticed the ribs keep getting dryer and dryer and dryer...I havent had a good rack of ribs from this place in over a year. The meat is so tough it feels like you are eating bones. The place isnt all bad. I still havent had a bad Chicken or Pulled Pork from there, but if the Ribs are gonna be the most expensive thing they need to be cooked better...It should fall off the bone instead of having to be torn off. If you do go there stay away from the Riblets as well. Very small, little meat, and like the ribs they are very tough and not tender at all. I have nothing bad to say about anything else, I just wish they would realize the ribs are going to crap. Make sure you do get the Mac and Cheese as a fixin....tried it for the first time the other day and loved it. Ill just be sure to stick with chicken or PP for my main next time

• Visited March 2014
Chatham, Ontario, Canada
“Ribs and more...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

First timers
Everyone told us about Blazin' BBQ
So we decided to try it out... we couldn't ask for better service
Our server went over everything we needed to know, you could tell he liked what he does for a living. Our food was ready in promptly and the portions were good.
Our drinks were served quickly and a small bisque & corn bread appetizer come warm and lead us into the main coarse. Drinks seemed a little small, they had Guinness (in a can) but did not serve the whole can... Server made sure we were taken care of on the drinks returning to check on us regularly. When dessert time came and we did break down to share a piece of cake :) which we devoured. We took home our left overs from supper and we had a chance to win prizes on the way out at a slot machine which we received 2 tokens for... maybe next time we'll win :)

Over all we had a great meal and awesome service and would recommend Blazin' BBQ to our friends and of course return again

• Visited March 2014