“5 star food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Blenheim
“5 star food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

this restaurant is by far my favourite in chatham. I have never tasted sushi this good. try the spicy salmon balls. I guarantee you will be hooked.

• Visited April 2013

Kananaskis Country, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

A great assortment of options. I enjoy everything from the seaweed salad to the sushi balls. I always get my fill with the all--you-can-eat option for a very reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
Kananaskis Country, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

Great variety of options and I always get my fill with the all-you-can-eat for a very reasonable price.

• Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Service. Best Tempura. Excellent Presentation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Amazing service and reasonable prices. Tempura is the best I've ever had - golden and crispy. Environment and service is unlike any other All-You-Can-Eat restaurant I've been to compared to restaurants in London and Toronto. Waitress was incredibly friendly and even asked us if we wanted more food. Definitely the place to go for sushi in Chatham!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Wesley L
Guelph, Ontario
“not sure because I do not know Japanese cooking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

On Tuesday, Oct 23, 2012 my partner and I went out to lunch at the Midori. The place is plain and simple but clean. The family that runs the restaurant is very friendly and traditional. I ordered the lunch special which in my case was teriaki chicken in a traditional Japanese box. I did not enjoy the soup, but it was probably made properly. I enjoyed my lunch, but I am not familiar with Japanese food so can not really say if it was good or not. It was not my favorite meal. My partner was not that hunger so she just ordered a bowl of soup, which she enjoyed. You can also the lunch special where you can eat all you want and you can pick and choose what you want. I might try that the next time I go back. Not sure that I am recommend this restaurant or not because I have nothing to compare it to. Service was pleasant and welcoming so I wish this family all the best. And they were very thankful that we came for lunch.

• Visited October 2012