“Awesome food and atmosphere”

Frendz Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #12 of 144 Restaurants in Chatham
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Relaxing, century old restaurant offering creative comfort food, specialty drinks, open kitchen concept, outdoor patio and live entertaiment. Specializing in international cuisine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I came to Frendz for the first time today. It is a very busy place and was full of noice of people talking and laughing. They have a good choice of entrees, My husband ordered fish and chips. The Fish was haddock and was served with a great coleslaw. I ordered the bourbon chicken which was served with veggies on a bed of rice. It was excellent and I brought some home for lunch tomorrow. Cat was our server. She was friendly and efficient. We will return.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Stopped here late at night and ordered from the appetizer menu. Very tasty food, very friendly staff and a nice patio.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We really enjoy this restaurant. The food is always superb, and the atmosphere is comfortable. Service is also very good. In the summer the patio really sets it apart.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

If you have a craving for steak, this is a fantastic place to get it just the way you like it. The House Steak was paired with some classic veggies and bite-sized potatoes and mushroom gravy. The steak melted in my mouth. I will certainly order it again, but there are many tasty options to choose from. My Mother order the Sizzlin' Salmon and was not disappointed. The waitstaff regularly goes above and beyond. The atmosphere is very cool with a nice bar side and seating areas that can be cozy. They even support local entertainment! Located right on the main drag, it has the benefit of having its own parking lot and close to the Capitol Theatre and other little shops to poke around in.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

What a great restaurant. Located in downtown Chatham, with its own parking lot. I have been here twice now and each time I am impressed with the daily specials and menu selections.
There is something for everyone, sandwiches, burgers, etc. It has an open kitchen and it is fun to watch food being prepared. The menu items and specials always have a sophisticated touch to them. Give this place a try the next time you’re in Chatham.