“Great food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Food is without a doubt the best around. It would be great to see combination plates or platters added to the menu, instead of having to order a full dish of each. Also order extra naan, each order only comes with 1 piece cut in half, best naan I've ever had (get the garlic) you will definitely need more of it!

2  Thank ATsquare

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We first saw this place as we were driving by on our way to the college. On the way home we stopped in and we were not disappointed. I had the butter chicken and my husband had a spicy curry they asked how spicy he wanted it and they got it just right. The service was great and the chef came to our table and asked how everything was. Our second visit we drove just to eat there from Windsor, and again we were not disappointed everything is cooked fresh. Butter Chicken was excellent, Onion appetizer (sorry forgot name) was excellent and my husband had the lentil soup which was also very good. We will be back.

2  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Tried Curry and Spice for lunch today with my boyfriend.

Pros: The food was absolutely fantastic (minus the fact that the naan bread was a bit burnt). Overall, lots of great flavours though! We both ordered the butter chicken, garlic naan bread and split an order of basamati rice. The place wasn't the most fancy inside at all but it was cozy and comfortable.

Cons: The service!! Our waitress had zero people skills and she was very unprofessional. My boyfriend and I noticed as soon as we walked in that she was going to be a terrible waitress and she sure didn't prove us wrong! I don't understand how people like her can get waitressing jobs because she honestly ruined our experience there.

Conclusion: Loved the food, but next time we will be getting takeout!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

we LOVED this place!! We were a group of 5 with 3 teenagers and we all enjoyed each meal/appetizer that we ordered. The garlic cauliflower that was a feature appetizer that day was amazing...LOVED the butter chicken...the garlic naan bread was great. Very friendly service and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stopped in for lunch during a recent trip from Houston, TX. Shelly...the owner was extremely friendly and also prepared my food(her chef was on vacation this week). I had Aloo Bonda for an appetizer (excellent) and had the Butter Chicken Curry for the main meal (also outstanding). I also had a side of garlic naan. Everthing was freshly prepared (homemade) and served hot. I asked for medium spice level and she got it perfect. I didn't like paying for the naan ($2.50), but I am really not sure if that is typical or not...so I was OK. Have normally gone to Indian buffets and of course tha naan is always included with the meal. Overall excellent.

1  Thank Mike I