“Homemade Goodness” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe, Fast food, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Each day at Hungry Sam's we create a unique menu of sandwiches on bread we bake, soups made from scratch, fresh salads, tasty hot meals and a multitude of desserts and pastries made from delicious, real ingredients!
ontario
“Homemade Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

After reading the other reviews I just had to try this place and was glad I did. My husband and I each had something different for lunch - I had the chicken and bean burrito and he had the steak and bacon Panini. I called ahead and both orders were ready and stayed nice and hot until I got them home. My husband said the Panini was absolutely delicious and I loved my burrito - very big portions. We also tried the chocolate chip/caramel cup cookie pie which was to die for and my husband got the fresh fruit salad to take to work. Overall we are excited to have found a new favourite place to eat - much better than typical fast food. The people who work there are helpful and very friendly. Keep up the great work - we will definitely be back!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank OntarioMomoftwo
BrianmButler, Owner at Hungry Sam's, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our restaurant, OntarioMomofTwo. We very much appreciate it!

ontario, canada
“Best Lunch spot in Chatham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Food made the real way. Everything our office has ordered from here has been amazing. From the homemade soup to the fresh wraps and sandwiches. The prices are incredibly reasonable. A new menu every day, vegetarian dishes every Thursday. However they will make you something veggie if nothing is offered. Long live Hungry Sams.

• Visited May 2013
BrianmButler, Owner at Hungry Sam's, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
From all of us at Hungry Sam's, we thank you very much Taralynne for your review of our shop. It means a lot!
Chatham, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Perfect place if you are in a hurry, but want a good home cook meal or snack! Great customer service (gave use a free muffin because the first one was still warm when they put it in the bag so some chocolate came off).

Visited May 2013
BrianmButler, Owner at Hungry Sam's, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Thank you for your recommendation, Debrah. In this case with the muffin, I felt it was just the right thing to do. Being a business owner, I always do my best to view the situation as if I was a customer. We very much appreciate the feedback!
Chatham, Canada
“No Hunger Games here --just great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have eaten here several times now, and every experience has been good to great. It's take out and they several fresh bakery items always in stock. The quality and service are top notch. Brian takes your call ahead orders and their web site is updated daily. One of todays features was sausage bites with sauerkraut and pierogies and sour cream -- all for $5.95. They also have vegetarian Thursdays dishes. Their sandwiches are always PACKED HIGH with tender, good quality roast beef or chicken. These folks are originally from Blenheim and i am glad Chatham has them now!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank FromChathamOntario
BrianmButler, Owner at Hungry Sam's, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Thank you, FromChathamOntario for your review. We strive for excellence in everything we do so we really appreciate your feedback.