“fresh,tasty,great service!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The food is amazingly tasteful and fresh,we've never had a bad meal here! Service is great, owners take pride in what they serve and portions are generous...and their Caesars rock too!

2  Thank Cheryl F

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Went to Zees today for lunch with a friend. It is always special there and today was no exception. We each had one of the specials- Philadelphia panini, with very tender roast beef, carmelized onions and cheese, with an au jus dipping sauce. They tasted wonderful. I had a very fresh salad with their own creamy balsamic dressing
My friend had their creamy potato soup and she said it was the best soup she had ever had. Their dinners are also amazing with very fresh, tasty ingredients. And the servers are super friendly and helpful. Be sure to experience this treat.

3  Thank jehorney
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Creativity and superb service makes this tiny restaurant in a strip mall the best restaurant in Chatham. Lunch was our first visit; excellent wraps and soups. Based on that experience we reserved a table for Saturday evening. Transformed for dinner by tablecloths, napkins and sparkling chandeliers Zees was an excellent choice. The bistro quickly fills with devoted patrons. In addition to the menu there are several daily food and wine specials. Fresh local and organic ingredients are combined into a range of delicious offerings. This is THE place to eat in Chatham!

2  Thank Tess S
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I am not sure if I like the people or the food more - they are both great ... and nicely priced, nice atmosphere

2  Thank nimoosh_gighon
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Visited based on other reviews. I was not disappointed. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and lentil soup for lunch. The sandwich was very tasty. I'm pretty sure it had a lot of calories in it but every bite was worth it. The soup was good and the service was very good. I will return next time I'm in town.

2  Thank pinesrider