“Very Tasty Burgers”

Ranked #61 of 138 Restaurants in Chatham
Hamilton
“Very Tasty Burgers”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I've had allot of burgers around the USA and Canada and these burgers are in my top 3 best of. The only issue would be the bun. Although being a locally sourced bun it's not that good. It's always dry and not the proper texture for a good burger bun. The beef is what makes this burger.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mikeyfoodguy411

Chatham, Canada
“Great & Amazing”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have tried the location on St Clair several times but only have tried the new location on Richmond one time only. I have to say I am not disappointed in neither location, both great location to enjoy a great meal. Both of the location I have tried and felt my experience being in these location were home feeling were you felt great coming to a place where they can serve you home style burger at an affordable price. They have different option of hamburger; my favorite hamburger of all time is the double bacon cheese burger. Starting off with a great seasoned hamburger patty cook to perfection serve on a fresh soft bun with fresh toping of your choice, I never tasted a hamburger as good as this one. Again when I say it really good there I just don’t mean the price, I am also talking about the employee and the great service you get every time you walk in a Simon prime. When you walk in right off it feel like walking in your own home and they greet you with a nice “hello how are you today” and end with please come again. If you’re a poutine lover as much as I am you will also enjoy there awesome poutine serve with home cut fries, nice brown gravy with Canadian cheese curds. They have great variety of combo which if you prefer a poutine instead of fries they can still make it affordable for you to add a poutine without being so expensive, for only $2.00 you can add a poutine to any combo. I would have to say that a great deal for a great lunch or dinner. They also have individual side of poutine which is only $5.00 where can you getting a great poutine for a low price. In my overall experience with Simon Prime Hamburger is always great, that why I give them 5 out of 5. The only thing I can tell you is don’t knock it until you go in and try it but I do recommend everyone to go and give there poutine and hamburger a try…

• Visited November 2013
“Best burger in town”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Now I say this with reservations!
I do not like going to the st.clair location, they are rude and it's looks like Quiznos threw up all their left over furniture and signage!

Now since the Richmond st location opened, I have went often and recommend it! The people here are awesome, and they give a damn about you as a person, their saving grace!

Not the most interesting menu, but the flavour is there and that is what maters. A Baja burger with a Poutine makes me smile all day long!

1 Thank RVcornell
Chatham
“Great fresh hamburgers”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here often. The meat is fresh and never frozen. They have several types of burgers as well as hot dogs and greek salad. One order of their fresh cut fries is enough for at least two people. And everything tastes great. The prices are reasonable. You should try them.

• Visited November 2013
Chatham, Canada
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have eaten at both locations and similiar quality exists. Simons uses fresh ground beef and home-cut fries. Yeah, it seems Chatham has a quazillion burger joints, but this one is rated near the top. At least for taste. The Richmond Street location only has about 8 seats but has a drive-through. This may be the closest Chatham has, taste-wise, to that "Four or Five Brothers" burger chain in London, torunna and the States.

• Visited October 2013