Retro Suites Hotel
US$101
US$90
US$86
US$66
Saxony Motel & Restaurant(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$53
Chatham Motel(Chatham)
US$43
US$38
Ridgetown Inn(Ridgetown)
US$88
Kent Motel(Chatham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewschilled corkone of a kinddifferent themehigh ceilingsunique experiencedowntown chathamthemed roomsbanquet hallthe studyamazing hotelwedding receptionwet bartheir websiteart piecesa real gemgoodlife fitnesshotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Fantastic experience outside toro to.Amazing suites excellent service that helps you with everything you need and the restaurant chilled cork has amazing food especially the retro bacon. You dont even need to leave the hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I had our wedding at the Retro Suites on Saturday May 17, 2014. Everything was beyond amazing. If you are looking for a unique one of a kind hotel with exceptional service you have come to the right place.

The staff, Sarah, Danielle, Jessica, everyone at the front desk, the cook, and restaurant are amazing. They were always asking if everything was ok and if we needed anything. The food was beyond words, extremely hot, served with white gloves, and everyone loved the desserts. All our guests could not believe how above and beyond the staff went for us.

As for the rooms, they are something that needs to be seen in person because the photos do not do them justice (they are all beautiful). We had a gap in time between the ceremony and reception for our photos and all our family and friends were in and out of all the rooms to see all the different decor.

The whole wedding process was made easy with the Retro Suites and I never had any doubt that the guest would not be taken care of, the day went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time.

This truly is an experience that made our wedding a memorable one! Thank you to all the staff and we will be back to celebrate our one year anniversary there!

Room Tip: The Presidential room does not have a microwave,fluffy carpet, or a fancy shower head like the rest of the rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Never have I wanted to take photos of a hotel at every turn, but this hotel makes it difficult to put the camera down. There is something neat everywhere.
The room was clean and comfortable. The shower was impressive and made the whole experience feel luxurious.
Everything was wonderful from the decor to the friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We recently stayed at the retro suites this past weekend for a family wedding and what a great weekend it was! The service was fantastic and our room ( the Manhattan) was huge and very clean. One of the best parts was going to all the rooms and seeing all of the different themes. We didn't have to be worried about being bored in between the wedding and reception because we spent the two hours looking at everyone's rooms. When it came time for the reception we just headed downstairs for the main hall which was very convenient as you didn't have to travel far. The food for the reception came out piping hot with white glove service. At one point I walked by the front desk and was always asked if everything was alright and if we needed anything. The service was touch notch. Our bed...omg let me tell you I felt as though I was sleeping on a cloud, wanted to take that bed home with me. The next morning we went for breakfast at the chilled cork which is attached to the hotel and again the service was above and beyond! Food was excellent! Everything was amazing andwe will definitely be staying here again!! Thank you retro suites for a great stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aimer85
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I travelled from Toronto in January for my nephew's wedding .
Wow ! We entered via the back door and were immediately struck by the wonderful , funky surround - artwork , beautiful exposed red brick ,whimsy antiques.The reception staff were very pleasant and helpful .We had a good lunch in the dining room , lots of windows , natural light and pleasant staff . The rooms are unbelievable ; I have never seen anything quite like them . We stayed in the Ruby Room and were shown several others , each equally as interesting and unusual , with good appointments . The wedding meal was delicious and so well served .The room was great with a dropped fabric ceiling .One is happy to walk through the halls so well festooned with great art. We had a good breakfast in the morning . I have been recommending it to anyone I can. it is worth the drive just to see some of the rooms .

Room Tip: ask for a room of your choice in design
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple