“Super friendly!”
Review of Super 8 Chatham

Super 8 Chatham
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Chatham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was very happy with the price and therefore the value I got for it. Without adding to your costs there are a few things that you could do for comfort.
My girlfriend and I chose the Super 8 Chatham, ON to stay because I came up from Michigan to see her, and the plan was, we would go to Pelee Isand. We went out on a few dates and we surprised with breakfast served morning at 6 a.m. The hotel staffs were very kind and helpful as I asked a few times where would be a good place for dinner. The room was very clean and tidy, and we were both as comfortable as if it were our own home. It was a great first experience for us as a couple, and we would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ken M
Detroit
Reviewed 13 November 2013

if you want great value for your dollar with extras then super 8 chatham is the choice. Booked 3 rooms for myself and co-workers. The manager Aafreen made sure all rooms were side by side which was great. We were welcomed and given amazing service. The rooms were very clean, King size bed, flat screens clean white sheets, Duvet and comfortable bed made our stay very pleasant. Coffee machine microwave fridge fast Internet digital cable just some of the pluses on this hotel. The morning breakfast was great. The housekeeping staff very friendly. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be back for sure

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Cambridge, Ontario
Reviewed 29 October 2013

After a very bad experience (beyond belief) my husband booked me a room at the Super 8 in Chatham Ontario. I arrived tired and not very pleasant. Even with my not so nice attitude, Debbie greeted me with a smile and proceeded to let me know about the motel. After hearing about my previous night, she made sure that I felt safe and secure. The motel entrance was clean with no industrial strength odours. The room was clean and again without odour. The bedding looked liked it came right out of the package. Very comfortable king size bed. The only thing was the over sized TV cabinet. By the way the bathroom was spotless.
. After awhile I went back to see Debbie still a bit irritated from the night before, Debbie helped me find a Hair Salon, and if that wasn't enough offered me a coffee and donut when I arrived back at the motel, Although the motel is small and not the most elegant, Debbie surely made up for it. It takes more than a great look to make a motel super.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dundas
Reviewed 28 October 2013

After arriving around 5 pm, I dropped off my things and went for supper without examining the room too closely. In the evening, I started to notice how poorly the bathroom had been cleaned after getting out of the shower (toothpaste all over the toilet, hair all over the floors, no bathmat, and cosmetics under the sink). Since there was no one at the front desk when I left in the morning and because I assumed that hotel policy would be to clean the bathroom during the day I did not mention the issues to hotel staff. Granted, the following day I was given a bathmat, but that was the only action that had been taken to clean the rest of the bathroom. The hair and toothpaste remained and the the cosmetics from the floor had been lined with my things, but they belonged to the guest before me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank Bethany D

Travellers are raving about these Chatham hotels

Thornhill
Reviewed 4 October 2013

the hotel wasn't bad for the price that I paid. the lobby and the stairs don't have air condition, some of the rooms have t.v's that cannot be turned on & off with the remote since there;s no remote to begin with. the fridge very old and outdated and the freezer has lot's of ice accumalation to it. the bed sheets are clean but often come with mysterious black spot with the occational cigarret burn on them. the towels are looking ancient and falling apart with threads comming out of them that after a shower cling to your body. the fan in the bathroom very noisy that I afraid to wake up the neighbour, the microwave is very old too and to open it you realy need to pull it open with both hands, the enternet is very very very slow

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business