“Excellent for Price”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Chatham
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent for Price”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

After being greeted by very friendly staff at the front desk I checked into a nice clean room that would be my home away from home for the next 3 nights and I was happy.

The front desk employees were extremely friendly, very helpful during my stay and breakfast was awesome.

Planning a return trip to Chatham in a few months, and this Super 8 is absolutely where I'll be spending my nights.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orangeville, Ontario
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This property has average beds, but everything else is sub par and needs to be improved greatly. My first clue came with the unmistakable FUNK that comes out of a room that has never has fresh air into it.. NICE (sarcasm)

The shower curtain has been improperly installed and will not stay closed on either end, and there is evidence that mold is taking hold. There was no facial tissue , almost no toilet paper, poor water pressure, and the shower pipes would scream in despair from the lack of pressure. I'm sure the person next to me does not want to be awoken like this...You would think this would be a review from a 2 star dive in Cuba, but this is Ontario...? Hmmm..

The 30 year old TV was a joke, and the furniture felt like it was going to collapse at any time.. I walked into the lobby to find the owner screaming at the desk clerk. This is something that should NEVER happen.

I have stayed here twice, (the first time was a joy compared to this one), but it will be my last time ever staying here. I'll sleep in the car next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 Thank Timothy S

Travellers are raving about these Chatham hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This hole is just the worst place you can spend the night. The room was smelling stale and damp. Poorly dresses Dude at the front desk welcomed us with a growl. I kept thinking he will break into the room at night.
...and we got an 'holiday inn' labeled blanket in Super8...
We didn't stay for breakfast because it should be as crappy as every other thing there.
We checked out in very early to a nicer hotel.

• Stayed March 2014