“Teenagers love it.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Food is okay. Teenagers like to eat here, so sometimes noisy.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Terrible atmosphere, too dark and feels kind of trashy. Food is greasy and leaves something to be desired.

1  Thank BritWatson565
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Great family restaurant...so busy you have to wait! Pizzas are awesome too!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Tyoical "Pub Grub" plus a few other OK entrees. From all reports the perogies and sausage are great.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

My friend and I were shopping in downtown Chatham (which is about an hour away from home) and asked around for a good restaurant for lunch. Several people recommended Glitters, so we gave it a try. The decor was welcoming, as was the staff. I always take notice of how clean walls, tables and light fixtures are and this place was very clean. The menu is quite extensive and the prices reasonable - not gourmet fare but typical roadhouse type food was offered. My friend and I both ordered quiche lorraine, I had mine with fries and she chose the minestrone soup, both of us cleared our plates. Very good. We finished the meal with a shared piece of homemade cheesecake served with cherry topping and whipped cream - superb! Our server was excellent and our bill was only $20.00!