“my fav place”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 August 2012

i love it hear its really good price for food . and you never have to wait to long for your meal. its an affordable place . so were able to go there more often the place is very clean.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

A great family restuarant, it was really busy when we went, but you could see them trying to handle it. The servers moods were great. The food was very good and very reasonable prices.

1  Thank jessica_jim
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My father is a picky eater and not used to the high prices of the majority of restaurants today. I was looking for something that he could relate to better and Andy's fits the bill. It is an unassuming restaurant that simple serves good food at a good price. If you can make my father happy, you've done a great thing in my books! We both had the haddock fish and chips and the portions were the right size as was the price and quality. THANK YOU

Reviewed 1 May 2012

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 my partner and I went out for lunch at Andy's. The place was packed and they were short staffed because someone decided not to come to work that day. After a few minutes we got a table. The atmosphere is old fashion family restaurant. I ordered the cheese burger, but the server never asked if I wanted everything on so I got just the burger, the cheese and the bacon. However it was very good. My partner ordered the burger loaded with fries and gravy. I thought the fries were little expensive at $3.25 and the gravy $1.25 extra. She enjoyed her burger and we shared the fries. Service was good as expected with the staffing problem.
I really enjoyed the burger and I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Diner with rough edges. Food is nothing special. Good enough for most.

2  Thank Julia P