“Fantastic service for our group dinner!”

Smitty's Pancake House
Ranked #88 of 139 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Thank you so much for accommodating us. The basketball team had a lovely group dinner thanks to you!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We love Smithy's and it is our go to place for breakfast and lunch. They serve nutritious food and what I love is that you can get fruit instead of fries or that kind of carb. Always good, always friendly.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Went here for my sister's birthday lunch. Enjoyed myself, The food was cheap and tasted good, It was revamped in 2011(my husband actually helped with the cabinetry aspect of it) and looks beautiful. Very nice atmosphere and the wait staff are very friendly. They also have a very cheap, and apparently delicious breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

We were out at a wedding the night before, so we had slept through the free breakfast offered at our hotel and were looking for somewhere to eat. I wanted your typical bacon & eggs breakfast, and my fiancee wanted more of a lunch (it was about 12pm), so Smitty's was great because it has all day breakfast and a regular menu too. Food was quickly prepared and very delicious, and the server took good care of us. My coffee cup was always full, and she also suggested a way for us to save money by getting a 1L pitcher of orange juice, rather than 2 separate large glasses. Overall great, no complaints as it was just what we were looking for. Would eat here again!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Stopped for a light lunch on our way to Windsor, 1/2 sandwich and small bowl of soup, maybe one cup in size for $10.00 a little steep. Food was fine service prompt and polite, either increase to portion size or reduce the price.