“Good Food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I often come here alone at lunch and always feel comfortable and enjoy the food and the service. I believe it is the only Thai restaurant in Chatham but even so it is where my relatives from Toronto enjoy eating and they have many to choose from in T.O. Lunch portions are filling and inexpensive. There are more adventurous options than lunch on the menu and these are also very good. The tom yum soup is good and spicy.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I have actually been here many times over the years when i go through town and it has never disappointed.

Spring roll is good, tom yum soup very nice and i like their pad Thai. All of that is $11 at lunch. I think it a great deal for fresh prepared food.

I recommend it and i look forward to going in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We have eaten at many Thai restaurants and this one has to be the worst. We are not picky eaters and would normally eat and at least try many different types of foods. The service was also very poor, We thought we may have just came on a bad night, however we came back again and it was the same thing. It was the same waitress and she doesn't smile at all, you feel like you are bothering her to ask her for something. One dish we ate tasted like dish soap. The noodles were overcooked and soggy and no flavour in the Pad Thai dish. We also tried this for take out and the noodles were in one big blob all stuck together. Sorry, but I will never eat here again and do not recommend it.

4  Thank travellingfamily222
Reviewed 24 August 2013

When coworkers come down from Toronto, this is the restaurant I always recommend. It's delicious and dependable. We rarely dine in, but order take out regularly, it's always ready quickly, the portions are generous and it's a pleasure to eat..

1  Thank c_ellis26
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Best Thai Food in Chatham Kent, always consistent and fresh! Service is great and the menu has a wide selection and lots of variety

1  Thank Cheryl F